The South Whidbey Yacht Club is pleased to welcome members of reciprocal yacht clubs to visit and enjoy our outstation at Brandt’s Landing Marina on Orcas Island. Facilities available at the marina: Power, Water, WIFI, garbage, and portable toilets. The private marina has limited amenities and does not sell fuel or groceries, and does not offer sewage pump out services. There are no public restrooms, showers or laundry.
All vessels must complete a reservation prior to entering the marina. See reservation procedure below.
COST FOR MOORAGE: $15 for the first night. $30 for the second night. (A two night stay is $45.) Maximum stay is two nights.
POWER, WATER & WIFI IS INCLUDED
Caution: Do not attempt to enter the marina on a low tide. At the marina entrance water depth is approximately 2′ at 0’ tide! Please check tidal levels and only enter the marina on a high tide!
Reciprocal Slip information:
- Slip location: X-1 on the inside of the main dock .
- Please note that there is limited maneuverability between the inside of the dock and the bank (less than 20 feet). Do not enter the marina unless you are confident of your ability to maneuver in close quarters.
- Vessels up to 28 ft LOA. Vessels in excess please contact Brandt’s Landing Marina Harbormaster (360) 376-4477 for the guest moorage availability.
- Visits are limited to 2 nights per 60-day period.
- Rafting is not permitted.
- Please note that moorage privileges are extended to visitors at their own risk.
- All vessels must complete a reservation prior to entering the marina.
To reserve our reciprocal slip, use this link:
SWYC Member Reciprocals at Other Clubs
Current members of the South Whidbey Yacht Club are granted use of facilities and moorage at other clubs.
A current listing of reciprocal yacht clubs is available online, or you can view/download a current listing of reciprocal yacht clubs at Yacht Destinations website. This website provides information on the privileges, limitations and cost of each club’s reciprocal moorage. This list is subject to change without immediate notice. At this website you can establish your own login information and view details from all our reciprocal clubs.
Please note, if you use the facilities of another club, you must fly your SWYC burgee. It is also good sailing etiquette to send a thank you note to their commodore. If you have questions about reciprocals, please contact the Vice Commodore at: email@example.com.