Skip to content
- Choose “request your password” if this is your first time logging in (then retrieve your temporary password in your email account)
- If you forgot your password, choose “request your password” and a temporary password will be sent to the email on file for you.
- The “Account” tab pertains to contact information; primary and secondary account holders can each modify their own profile but only the PRIMARY account holder may make update to the membership account.
- Primary account holders are able to modify the Membership Account Profile:
- Only the PRIMARY account holder may make account changes. Please make the member most likely to handle payments and changes – the PRIMARY member.
- The “Profile” tab allows a second contact to be added for family accounts
- The “Profile” tab also allows you to select account options and add personal photos and details about you
- The “Business Card” (at the bottom of the “Profile”) shows you how your profile will appear in the online directory – load your profile photos here
- Even though you always have the option to renew your membership, dues aren’t due until February 1 each year!
- Note: your information is password-protected and is only visible by other SWYC members
- Double check your email address! When you get your confirmation email from SWYC save the contact to your email client so announcements and newsletters don’t end up in SPAM or Trash folders. Don’t miss out on the news and event announcements!
- Still having problems getting online or receiving emails. Send an email to email@example.com.